- Diamond Certified
- Better Business Bureau
- San Ramon Express: Readers Choice 2014 and 2013
- Danville Area Chamber of Commerce
- San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
- Save Mount Diablo
- Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California (IADAC)
- National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA)
WE ARE PROUD TO BE THE ONLY DIAMOND CERTIFIED USED CAR DEALER IN THE ENTIRE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA!
That means that Diablo Motors Auto Sales has been continually awarded the prestigious Diamond Certified symbol by an independent third party, TEN YEARS IN A ROW, after being rated highest in quality in a customer satisfaction rating survey performed by American Ratings Corporation.
American Ratings Corporation conducts stringent customer satisfaction research on an ongoing basis.
- A random sample of typically 400 past customers is collected from all customer files.
- Only real customers are surveyed in confidential telephone research.
- To qualify, the company must score Highest in Quality, with a score of 90 or above on a 0-100 scale.
- Rigorous standards are enforced including business credentials and customer-friendly business practices.
- Companies must adhere to Diamond Certified Customer Satisfaction Principles.
- Companies are subject to ongoing customer satisfaction monitoring.
So what does this mean to you? It means that we care. It means that when you buy a vehicle at Diablo Motors, or have work done in our shop, we guaranty the car, our service, and your satisfaction. We guaranty a clean no-hassle transaction that you’ll be very happy with. We will handle all the paperwork, we can arrange financing and extended warranties, we can take your trade-ins, and your whole transaction will be clean, fast, fair, hassle-free, and sincere! And we can prove it! So what’s not to like?
Check out our current video, shot at our new location in 2012:
Check out our first video, shot at our old store in 2010:
Better Business Bureau
We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau Honor Roll Member. Accredited since 1997, BBB has determined that Diablo Motors Auto Sales meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. On a scale of A+ to F, Diablo Motors has earned an A+ rating and has been on the BBB Honor Roll for the past 20 years.
BBB Grading Elements
- Business’ complaint history
- Type of business
- Time in business
- Failure to honor commitment
- Licensing and government actions
- Advertising issues
BBB Standards for Trust
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth - Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
San Ramon Readers Choice Votes Diablo Motors The BEST Auto Dealership For 2013 and 2014!
With so much going on in The San Ramon Valley, it can be tricky to pick a favorite. However the San Ramon Express has once again taken the mystery out of finding the best of the best. After sifting through a digital ton of votes cast on their online ballot, the readers have raved about Greg Meier’s personal service and knowledge. The San Ramon Express; Readers Choice have named Diablo Motors the BEST Auto Dealership in San Ramon for the past two years running.
Danville Area Chamber of Commerce
Diablo Motors supports the Danville Area Chamber of Commerce in their mission to “…to enhance the growth and development of business and the quality of life in our community, by helping to keep our membership informed, connected and prosperous.” Diablo Motors firmly believes that we have something to offer our community to make it a better place to live, to meet other people and join together for some remarkable community building. For Diablo Motors, being a member of the Danville Area Chamber of Commerce is a symbol of our commitment to the well-being of our community.
San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
Diablo Motors supports the mission of the San Ramon Chamber of Commerce “To enhance the quality of life and economic vitality of the San Ramon Valley by representing business and community interests.” The Chamber of Commerce is devoted to helping the local business community by promoting our members and facilitating opportunities for business development. Diablo Motors firmly believes that we have something to offer our community to make it a better place to live, to meet other people and join together for some remarkable community building. For Diablo Motors, being a member of the San Ramon Chamber of Commerce is a symbol of our commitment to the well-being of our community.
Save Mount Diablo
Diablo Motors is proud to be a sponsor of the annual Mount Diablo Challenge. Save Mount Diablo’s goals are to expand, connect and fill-in the gaps in the parks on and around Mount Diablo. Through a combination of acquisition strategies and advocacy related to land use development proposals, they strive to protect the mountain’s natural beauty and biological diversity, enhance our area’s quality of life, and provide recreational opportunities consistent with protection of natural resources. In order to help Save Mount Diablo carry out their missions, Diablo Motors chooses to support their cause.
For more information about Save Mount Diablo and the Annual Mount Diablo Challenge Please Visit www.savemountdiablo.org
Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California
Diablo Motors is proud to be a member and past officer of The Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California (IADAC). IADAC is comprised of professionals committed to promoting the ethical practices of the automobile industry. IADAC’s mission is to anticipate, recognize and respond to the industry’s need for education, information and resources with the goal of improving customer confidence and satisfaction. Incorporated in 1958, IADAC is the only association that provides representation before regulatory agencies and advocates fair legislation on behalf of independent dealers and their customers. IADAC provides value and opportunity to its members to increase their profitability and business success.
Code of Ethics
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
Diablo Motors is proud to be a member of The National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA), founded in 1946 has represented quality independent automobile dealers for over 65 years. NIADA is here to assist it’s members in becoming more successful within the used motor vehicle industry. Through membership in NIADA, you join with over 20,000 other professional auto dealers who share your dream of financial prosperity for your business. NIADA is your legislative advocate — protecting your business interests. The association consistently brings you industry education, valuable information, services and benefits designed to prepare members for an ever-changing marketplace. The simple and better way to keep pace in the used motor vehicle industry is to join NIADA…a highly respected organization dedicated to dealer success!
At Diablo Motors, every car has an AutoCheck Vehicle History Report. When searching for used cars, we look for cars with the right history so you can shop with complete confidence. AutoCheck is Experian’s leading vehicle history reporting service and an indispensable part of the car shopping process. AutoCheck reports include the industry’s first and only vehicle history score, allowing us to empower our consumers with the confidence and information they need to more easily and quickly understand what a vehicle history report really says about a specific used vehicle’s history.